Montgomery-St John Insurance Agency
We are locally owned and operated in Des Moines, Iowa servicing clients throughout the midwest for over forty years. Personal service for clients has been a principal reason Montgomery-St John Agency has maintained longstanding relationships with customers. We are proud of our reputation within the industry and community.
Why do I need to buy insurance?
- Protects your assets against attachment as a result of a court award.
- Provides for cost of defense when you are sued.
- Allows you to purchase such high value items as a car or a home by insuring the collateral on behalf of the financial institution that lent you the money.
- Provides financial security for your family in the event of your death.
- Provides for the health care of you and your family through systematic payments.
- Allows you to save for retirement while deferring interest payments to a time when your income is lower, thus reducing your tax payments.
- Allows you to remain financially solvent when you’re ill and can’t work.
Your Independent Insurance Agent
- licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
Need help finding a section of our web site? Click here for a sitemap.