Frequently Asked Questions
- Protects your assets against attachment as a result of a court award.
- Provides for cost of defense when you are sued.
- Allows you to purchase such high value items as a car or a home by insuring the collateral on behalf of the financial institution that lent you the money.
- Provides financial security for your family in the event of your death.
- Provides for the health care of you and your family through systematic payments.
- Allows you to save for retirement while deferring interest payments to a time when your income is lower, thus reducing your tax payments.
- Allows you to remain financially solvent when you’re ill and can’t work.
Student/Recent Graduate Insurance
Request a Quote
First off, Gary has been absolutely amazing with every insurance need we have ever needed. If I have any questions he is able to help me get the answers and always makes sure I am completely happy with those results. Secondly, Gary has been our "insurance guy" for over ten years and I constantly suggest others to use him for their needs as well. I can't thank him and the wonderful team at Montgomery-St. John enough for providing the best for my family.